Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Su Jok Massage Ring and Stick



Su Jok is a modern version of traditional acupuncture, with roots in
Korea. My parents went to Tylösand Spa and came back with a massage ring and stick from their shop-of-weird-stuff.

These are
small mean-looking wire tools that you are supposed to roll on your fingers or between your hands or feet until they're all warm and tingling.
It's effect is related to that of acupuncture or acupressure, with zones in the hands or feet corresponding to different body parts. I am not sure about what I think of all of this, but it does feel really
nice and soothing for tired hands and feet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have bought a whole bunch of these after all the interest my friends gave it. Great little treat like pressies.

I bought mine from acumedic.com