Saturday, March 19, 2005

Koss Porta-Pro


Behold my favourite headphones ever: Koss Porta-Pro.
They give you darn near perfect sound, when you first try them out you wonder why you never tried them before. A whole new world of detail awaits the listener, I was in awe when I heard stuff in songs that I didn't know was there before.
The design is somewhat old-school looking, in a good way. They're lightweight and collapsible into a comfortable size for your purse or bag.

They may be a bit pricier than most cheap-ass headphones, but you do get your money's worth. Plus, on the www. you can find them much cheaper than in stores.

The cons: A bit leaky, in a noisy environment they don't provide the same "vavoom" as in-ear headphones. Plus people around you can probably hear a good part of what you're listening to.


In my phones right now: Kent, "Du & jag döden" (new album) . Like pretty much everything that comes from Kent, this is a must-hear. Yep, I am talking to those of you outside of Sweden as well. Read about it here.

No comments: