Thursday, March 17, 2005

The perfect red...


...is hard to find. At least if you're talking about
nail polish. A color that looks just about right in the bottle changes dramatically when painted onto the nails (usually the color becomes more "cold").

My favourite red hue is almost
touching orange. I've had a favourite out-of-season bottle of Maybelline Water Shine for years but the darn brush is not long enough to get the final drops at the bottom. So I've browsed the stores and my red was IMPOSSIBLE to find! That is, until I found "Kid Orange" from MAC. Not only is the color perfect, it's also hypoallergenic and long-lasting. Plus the bottle is kinda nice. My nails are saved!

I have heard so much good stuff about MAC, they might have other future favourites as well. Better check them out someday.

No comments: